iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: trying to get in touch with my fathers family Palusami  (Read 6600 times)

ipacific

• Administrator
trying to get in touch with my fathers family Palusami
« on: September 03, 2008, 10:25:45 PM »
Hi there My name is Coniah Samuel Bilagody. Should've been Coniah Samuel Palusami. I am trying to look for my father and his relative, I know that my mother tells me they are located in Utah and California. I anyone is out there I would like for you to tell me the where abouts of Samiu Palusami would be. He is my father. I am 1/2 navajo and 1/2 samoan. thank you I am using my mother's email address. Than you again.
Coniah Samuel Bilagody
conniebilagody94@hotmail.com

RE: trying to get in touch with my fathers family
Hi, I know Samiu Palusami in my village in Fagasa, don't know if this the same person.... The last I know he moved to ALASKA in 2004 -- I met in Waipahu only 1 time --- his brother is a pastor there in Alaska by the name Manuia Palusami --- his sister is my best best friend as young age elementary times... good luck if this the one you are looking for... I just happen to check out the Samoa web... which I don't really does, but hey someone needs help.... God Bless .
Email: paleluia@yahoo.com

Re: RE: trying to get in touch with my fathers family
Hi there I happen to get onto the internet and mom reminded me to check this link out and I happen to find that there was a reply on this message. My mom was on Myspace and happen to find a relative of his and they respond to her, she was the daughther from Alaska. My mom had told me that he had moved to Alaska, I guess his sister is a good friend of my mom. Her name is Meafou Maniu. Thank you for the Info. Take care and god bless you.
Coniah Bilagody

feiloaitulafale

Re: trying to get in touch with my fathers family Palusami
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 02:31:26 PM »
I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU LITTLE MAN!!! I KNOW YOUR DAD, HE'S MY BROTHER IN LAW,, HE NOW RESIDES IN RENO, NEVADA..HE IS NOW MARRIED TO MY SISTER AND HAS A SON NAME SAMMY AND A DAUGHTER NAME PRINCESS...I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON SO I CAN GIVE YOU THEIR PHONE NUMBER...IF YOU HAVE A MYSPACE OR BEBO, LET ME KNOW CAUSE THEY ALSO HAVE ONE...YOU TAKE CARE AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON...

ipacific

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 06:51:03 AM »
Hi, I understand you are looking for the Ponausuia Family. I am realated to the Ponausuia or my great great realitives are the Ponausuia.  Please e-mail me.
tlupelele@hotmail.com. Thanks, Nellie

connie75

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »
Thank you very much, for letting us post our message on this page. I found him and I keep in touch with him now. Thank you to all that have posted thioer comments in this page. Thank you very much. Coniah ;D ;D ::)

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum