iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: Hey looking for family her in the POrtland/Vancouver WA area  (Read 4043 times)

ipacific

• Administrator
Hey looking for family her in the POrtland/Vancouver WA area
« on: September 03, 2008, 09:23:30 PM »
Hi My name is Bern Anoa'i daughter of Afa Anoa'i the wild samoan and recently moved to Vancouver WA, I haven;t met any poly's sice I moved and am home sick if you have info or the hook up hook me up please
fa lava
Bernie in Washinton
Bernadette Anoa'i
shroyers@comcast.net

Re: Hey looking for family her in the POrtland/Vancouver WA area
Talofa Bern... I know of pretty decent people in your area. They're of the LamYuen and Tagaloa family. Don't know if they'd want me to post their names but email me and I can share them with you.
Best rgds,
Sieni

Hi My name is Bern Anoa'i daughter of Afa Anoa'i the wild samoan and recently moved to Vancouver WA, I haven;t met any poly's sice I moved and am home sick if you have info or the hook up hook me up please
fa lava
Bernie in Washinton
Email: sienitoe@yahoo.com

HEY MY NAME IS DESIREE AND IM UP HERE IN TACOMA WASHINGTON...IF YOU WANT TO KICK IT...GET BACK AT ME...
Desiree Godinet

Hi Bern,
I wasn't aware that Afa had another daughter. I knew Auntie Komiti and her sister , Monica were living in Florida in the Pensacola area. I attended Monica's son's funeral. My name is Sina and I just moved to Beaverton, OR. in the Portland Metro area. If you would like to get together sometime, let me know.
Sina Prue

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum