iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: Searching Nikolao and Leaeno  (Read 3554 times)

ipacific

• Administrator
Searching Nikolao and Leaeno
« on: September 03, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »

Looking for any family members by the last name of Nikolao and Leaeno. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Email: t.s.regalado@sbcglobal.net
Telma
t.s.regalado@sbcglobal.net

Re: Searching
Hi Telma,
I feel for you Telma...First lets started from your sons father. you didn't stated his first name and the village his from and also there are two islands Westen samoa & American samoa. Was your partner live with you in US.Does he have any friends you know when you first met? I'm just trying to help you. I am a Samoan living in Australia and I often visit my mother in American Samoa it would help if you culd give me some more info so I might be able to help you.

I am going to Am Samoa next month of Aug to visit my Mum I might be able to find out for you.

I know what samoan men a like unles you know his family (parents) they would have love to know their grandchild and have some sort of contact with you.
I'm sorry I can't help you at the moment but the name Nikolao rings the bell.
Will keep intouch
Cheers
Tua Brown
Email: tuaadsl@dodo.com.au

Re: Searching
Thank you Tua for answering.
You are the 1st person who hs at least tried to assist.

My sons father & I dated bk in 1980, he was stationed in Ft. Bliss in El Paso, TX. My son's fathers name is Vitolio & I know his father was a minister & hs alrdy passed away. He is frm Am Samoa.

I dnt knw if his mother hs passed or not. I know he hs a brother who lives or lived in Seattle, WA. Vito currently lives in New Mexico.

I dont wnt to cause any prblms bt would like my son to know of his Samoan culture.

Vito knows about my son but hs never made any attempt to knw him, he hs other kids by two other women but if I'm not mistaken, my son is his first born.

Will wait for a rspns frm you and again, thank you.
Telma

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum