iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: Finishing my degree + making money working at home  (Read 5185 times)

lancey

Finishing my degree + making money working at home
« on: October 14, 2009, 06:13:06 PM »
Hey,
I’m just finishing up my marketing degree (just 3 months left, YES!) and since I’m a college student without a car, I’ve always looked for stuff where I could work from home if possible.  Most sutff out there is crap like stuffing envelopes, and crap, but theres some real work at home jobs out there if u know where to look.
Anyway, another guy in one of my classes told me that he was doing market research from home online, and I checked it out.  He was working with big companies like Blockbuster, Geico and Target.  Anyway, I started doing the same thing and got a job with Gyris Marketing Group.   I review products, and give simple reports to these companies about their products.  I get paid every couple weeks, and they always have work for me, which is obviously important.

IMSC Servanne

Re: Finishing my degree + making money working at home
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »
A very legit way to make money without having a "boss" is Mystery Shopping.  I am a full time mystery shopper in the USA.  I am not certain how things work over in Samoa, but I would assume it is similar.  Does anyone have any experience with that?

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum