iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: Where can i find free volunteering work abroad?  (Read 4608 times)

msmiller36

Where can i find free volunteering work abroad?
« on: October 24, 2009, 10:36:47 AM »
i want to volunteer abroad, but where do i find a place which offers free volunteering abroad? as well i want to know how i can volunteer to help immigrates in the uk?

davidmorgen19

Re: Where can i find free volunteering work abroad?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 04:04:11 AM »
In UK there some volunteering opportunities will only be available in certain places of course, so where you work depends on how flexible you are about where you live. For example, if you want to work with children affected by poverty, you will find most voluntary placements in inner-city areas. If you want to do environmental conservation work, you will find more placements in the countryside.Some long-term full-time voluntary placements stipulate that you can't live at home while you're volunteering. Many provide accommodation for you if this is the case, particularly if you're an 'on-site' volunteer

msmiller36

Re: Where can i find free volunteering work abroad?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 03:40:03 AM »
i want to volunteer abroad, but where do i find a place which offers free volunteering abroad? as well i want to know how i can volunteer to help immigrates in the uk?
Volunteer abroad free

Our travel partners
Tours New Zealands's South and North Islands.
Tours in Rotorua See romantic Rotorua

Find a hotel in Australia or New Zealand
Venere
Air, Hotel, car
Save on Tickets, hotels and cars
Find s South Pacific Cruise
Over 100 fabulous South Pacific cruises from IAN.
Australia, New Zealand Accommodations and more destinations.
Hotels from Booking.com

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum