iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: work opportunities?  (Read 11101 times)

ipacific

• Administrator
work opportunities?
« on: September 03, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »
I need information about work opportunities such as teaching ESL, theatre, filmmaking?
Thank you,

David Rothauser
Email: david_memoir@yahoo.com

nirma1230

Re: work opportunities?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 02:41:37 AM »
thank you david to shre the problem here, you must visit to http://www.ipacific.com/forum/index.php?topic=467.0 you will find latest jobs their
thanks

Penina O le Vasaloloa

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 08:45:46 PM »
This query was presented about two years ago. :(
There are jobs, but that would take looking into what the Dept of Human Resources has posted or listed, what is advertised in the local newspaper et cetera. ASDOE is always in need of teachers...good ones. Many of the local government agencies post  contract,job..recruitment/ openings @ DHR...
The American Samoa Community College is another potential employer to consider...especially if you want to seriously consider utilizing your skill/expertise in film, theater...in the arts and humanities...program

I am quite sure you've gotten some idea or answer by now.
Above all, be TRUE to yourself, and if you cannot put your HEART in it, take yourself out of it. " <

John Regalo

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 06:36:06 PM »
I am a fresh graduate college and looking for a work abroad. If you can provide me please let me know through my email. I am an I.T Student from a University in Philippines. Here is my email address papiilhanz@yahoo.com. Thanks

jackkutcher

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »
Thanks for the info

Buckee

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 08:38:40 AM »
I am fresh Post graduate and looking for job in abroad is anyone can help me in finding jobs.

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum