iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: Vacancy: Field Researcher for Price Check Project  (Read 3789 times)

aqfeisal

Vacancy: Field Researcher for Price Check Project
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:13:57 PM »
Hello,

I am from AQ Services International. We are a market research and consultancy company. We operate across the globe and we have many world class clients such as Audi, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Exxon Mobil, and many more. You can check out the company website at www.aq-services.com.

Currently we are managing a project called Cost of Living. It is basically a price check survey for everyday item across the world, from Japan to Germany.

Samoa, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Island, and Tonga is some of the countries that needed to be surveyed. The problem is we do not have enough Field Researchers in the listed countries.

You can conduct the project anytime of the day you wish, even on weekends.

The payment for completing the project is 100 US Dollars. We are legitimate company, just Google AQ-Services and you will know we are for real.

Please reply my message as the project must be completed urgently. If you could not perform the project, you can recommend it to anyone, and I will give you a referral fee.

Below is brief project information.

The Project:

The purpose of this project is to create a Cost of Living index for several countries. It is similar to the project done in 2008. The questionnaire that needs to be completed consists of finding 2 prices for 133 items in several supermarkets, restaurants, a petrol station and several retails shops. (e.g. how much does a bottle of Coca Cola cost and how much does a ticket to the theater cost?) Completing the questionnaire will take you about 2 days of work (12 hours).

Before you start collecting the data, I advise you to prepare yourself about the locations and the most efficient way of collecting the prices.

For every item needed, we will give you a preferred shop and a preferred brand; these items should be available in your region. If these shops or brands are not available, you should give an explanation in the comment box, and find a brand that meets the item description. All must should be found.

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum