iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: lETS PRAY fOR AMERiCAN SAMOA bECAUSE Of WhAT'S GOiNG TO hAPPEN ON APRil?!  (Read 10762 times)

lAdEE FAbUlOUS

TO EVERYONE:

Hi, iM A SAMOAN/ChiNESE/blACk/MEXiCAN GiRl WhO iS fROM AMERiCAN SAMOA fROM ThE VillAGE Of AOA?! i AM WRiTiNG ThiS TO YA'll bECAUSE Of WhAT ThE SCiENTiST hAD TOlD US hERE iN hAWAii?! WE hAD AN SCiENTiST iNViTED TO OUR ChURCh ON SUNdAY?! hE TOlD US ThAT ThERES A hOT REd ThiNG iN bETWEEN SAMOA ANd SOME OThER iSlANdS?! hE SAiD ThAT iT Will EXPlOdE iN APRil?! ThAT'S ThE ThiNG ThAT CAUSEd ThE TSUNAMi ThAT hAPPENEd lASt YEAR ON SEPTEMbER?! hE SAiD ThAT ThiS CAN bE WORST ON APRil ONCE iT ERUPTS?! i hAVE MY PARENTS ANd MY SiSTER&bROThERS OVER ThERE iN AMERiCAN SAMOA RiGhT NOW?! ME&MAh' LiL' SiSTER ARE PRAYiNG REAllY hARD fOR ThEM ANd EVERYONE ElSE OUT ThERE?! OUR ChURCh And ThE WhOlE PUlEGA dOWN hERE ARE hAViNG PRAYER ChAiN ThE WhOlE YEAR! iT WOUlD bE GREAT iF EVERYONE WORkS TOGEThER ANd PRAY WiTh FAiTh iN OUR hEAVENlY FAThER UP AbOVE...i kNOW ThAT EVERYONE iN hERE hAS FAMiLiES OUT ThERE!!!SO,PlEASE...i URGE YhU bROThERS&&SiSTERS..lETS All MAkE OUR iSlANd WEll SAfE ANd PROTECTEd?! jUST SPENd AT lEAST 5MiNUTES Of YhUR TiME TO REACh OUT TO GOd ANd lENd hiM OUR NEEdS?! i ThANk YhU All fOR READiNG ThiS MESSAGE?! iT'S WhAT'S bEST fOR All Of US!!GOd blESS AMERiCAN SAMOA&WESTERN SAMOA?!

LOVE&AlWAYS,

lAdEE FAbUlOUS:]

ipacific

• Administrator
Re: lETS PRAY fOR AMERiCAN SAMOA bECAUSE Of WhAT'S GOiNG TO hAPPEN ON APRil?!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 02:08:07 PM »
Hi Fabulous,
I hope your scientist was exaggerating the danger. i hope it is not a church that preaches that the end of the world is coming soon. There are so many volcanoes and faults in the pacific ocean and tremors are felt often. The main thing that could have saved more lives in Samoa in last tsunami is to head for high ground when you feel a strong quake. It took just a few minutes for for the wave to come, before any warning system could alert people.
Praying is fine and good, and education even better. The lord helps those who help themselves.

Pago

Re: lETS PRAY fOR AMERiCAN SAMOA bECAUSE Of WhAT'S GOiNG TO hAPPEN ON APRil?!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 12:48:30 PM »
You need to pray for a new typewriter.{:"}

Kristin Tupuola

I agree 100% I hope that the church that you are attending is not preaching the end of the world to you. I think that you need to just believe in the Lord and he will help you. Dont worry about what scientist say. they only know so much.
Hi Fabulous,
I hope your scientist was exaggerating the danger. i hope it is not a church that preaches that the end of the world is coming soon. There are so many volcanoes and faults in the pacific ocean and tremors are felt often. The main thing that could have saved more lives in Samoa in last tsunami is to head for high ground when you feel a strong quake. It took just a few minutes for for the wave to come, before any warning system could alert people.
Praying is fine and good, and education even better. The lord helps those who help themselves.

salevu

hey i read wut u worte and i know wut happend in samoa i have family that lived in samoa and i hope they are okay and i pray for ur family and my damily and ever family that is out there

SAMOAN bARBiEh

I THiNK THAT PE0PLE ARE ASSUMiNG TOO MUChh.   A SCiENTiST WORDS iS NEVER ACCURATE. A l0NG TiME AG0 SCiENTiSTS SAiD ThAT ThEE WORLD WiLL C0ME T0 AN ENd. && iT iS ThEE SAME W0RDS ThAT iS G0iNG 0N RYTE NOW. ThEYY ALS0 iNCLUdE Ab0UT 2012.  Y0U CAN NEVER TELL WhUT G0d WiLL bRiNG US AFTERWARdS. iF ThEYY AlWAYS BRiNG UP ThEE NEGATiVE SYdES ThEN EVERYTHiNG WiLL bE NEGATiVE. WE ALL NEEd T0 HAVE FAiTH&HOPE AbOUT WUT iS GOING AROUND iN ThEE WORLD. ESPECiALLY -->SAM0A. 

ipacific

• Administrator
Maybe the scientists got mixed up Samoa and Iceland? Now that volcano is happening!

oldmarine

TO EVERYONE:

Hi, iM A SAMOAN/ChiNESE/blACk/MEXiCAN GiRl WhO iS fROM AMERiCAN SAMOA fROM ThE VillAGE Of AOA?! i AM WRiTiNG ThiS TO YA'll bECAUSE Of WhAT ThE SCiENTiST hAD TOlD US hERE iN hAWAii?! WE hAD AN SCiENTiST iNViTED TO OUR ChURCh ON SUNdAY?! hE TOlD US ThAT ThERES A hOT REd ThiNG iN bETWEEN SAMOA ANd SOME OThER iSlANdS?! hE SAiD ThAT iT Will EXPlOdE iN APRil?! ThAT'S ThE ThiNG ThAT CAUSEd ThE TSUNAMi ThAT hAPPENEd lASt YEAR ON SEPTEMbER?! hE SAiD ThAT ThiS CAN bE WORST ON APRil ONCE iT ERUPTS?! i hAVE MY PARENTS ANd MY SiSTER&bROThERS OVER ThERE iN AMERiCAN SAMOA RiGhT NOW?! ME&MAh' LiL' SiSTER ARE PRAYiNG REAllY hARD fOR ThEM ANd EVERYONE ElSE OUT ThERE?! OUR ChURCh And ThE WhOlE PUlEGA dOWN hERE ARE hAViNG PRAYER ChAiN ThE WhOlE YEAR! iT WOUlD bE GREAT iF EVERYONE WORkS TOGEThER ANd PRAY WiTh FAiTh iN OUR hEAVENlY FAThER UP AbOVE...i kNOW ThAT EVERYONE iN hERE hAS FAMiLiES OUT ThERE!!!SO,PlEASE...i URGE YhU bROThERS&&SiSTERS..lETS All MAkE OUR iSlANd WEll SAfE ANd PROTECTEd?! jUST SPENd AT lEAST 5MiNUTES Of YhUR TiME TO REACh OUT TO GOd ANd lENd hiM OUR NEEdS?! i ThANk YhU All fOR READiNG ThiS MESSAGE?! iT'S WhAT'S bEST fOR All Of US!!GOd blESS AMERiCAN SAMOA&WESTERN SAMOA?!

LOVE&AlWAYS,

lAdEE FAbUlOUS:]

You not only need a new typewrite, but you likewise need to learn to spell.

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum