iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: Vaoto Lodge, Ofu Beach, manu'a Islands, American Samoa  (Read 6817 times)

ipacific

• Administrator
Vaoto Lodge, Ofu Beach, manu'a Islands, American Samoa
« on: March 01, 2010, 10:26:57 AM »
Best on the 'Ofu Beach
Vaoto Lodge
http://www.vaotolodge.com
The accommodations are clean and simple, but the location is undeniably heavenly at the Vaoto Lodge on Ofu Beach. With low prices and a friendly atmosphere, the lodge is a great stopping point for travelers whose priorities are a place to eat and rest. The rooms are plain and tidy, and each room has a private bathroom and shower. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served family style and provide plenty of time to get the skinny on the best snorkeling, hiking and exploring from other guests and the owners. Vaoto Lodge does not accept credit cards so be sure to bring cash or traveler's checks.

gardgemakroni

Re: Vaoto Lodge, Ofu Beach, manu'a Islands, American Samoa
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 04:56:20 AM »
It's really such a nice location.I am confused where to plan for a holiday in low rates. I will plan to go there for a vacation.

stevensgilton

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 09:56:20 PM »
I am planning with my spouse for a vacation will it be a nice place to visit it with my spouse.....

leahluis09

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 06:37:12 PM »
Honestly speaking, my principal in high school spent their honeymoon on Vaoto Lodge, Ofu Beach located on the island of Ofu in the Manu'a Islands group in American Samoa. When they came back, she share their experience on that place with us. And we find it amazing. I hope, I can also see that place..

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum