iPacific.com | Samoa | Forum

Author Topic: Malo- Samoan Language  (Read 7580 times)

ipacific

• Administrator
Malo- Samoan Language
« on: September 03, 2008, 08:46:33 PM »
Hey everyone I was wanting to learn the samoan language, to better myself. If there was anyone whom could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.
I am more then willing to communicate with someone over messenger if this is a way to go about it.
PLEASE HELP
thank you very muchly!
Email: mkarena_23@hotmail.com
Melissa Karena
mkarena_23@hotmail.com

Re: Malo

Take it from someone who has tried it is very hard. I have been married to my husband who is Samoan for three years and still know very little. I will tell you what helped me most. Go to Amazon . com and purchase the samoan/english dictionary. When you want to know a word look it up. It helps alot with the grammer and sounds of the alphabet, nothing like ours. Start by listening to conversations and picking words out that you know. Then slowly try to do sentences. You will not get it at first. Just be patient the more you hear it the easier it will be. GoodLuck
Email: ktoelupe80@hotmail.com
Kelly toelupe

Re: Re: Malo
toelupe? happen to be pulu or afa? mind me asking
Take it from someone who has tried it is very hard. I have been married to my husband who is Samoan for three years and still know very little. I will tell you what helped me most. Go to Amazon . com and purchase the samoan/english dictionary. When you want to know a word look it up. It helps alot with the grammer and sounds of the alphabet, nothing like ours. Start by listening to conversations and picking words out that you know. Then slowly try to do sentences. You will not get it at first. Just be patient the more you hear it the easier it will be. GoodLuck

ktoelupe

Re: Malo- Samoan Language
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »
Hi yes i am Afas wife and Pulus sister in law. Afa is here and would like to know your last name. If you dont mind us asking. He has an aunt by that name that passed away last year.  he has a cousin named malo Soso.Is this you?

hibiscus iPacific | Samoa | Forum