American Samoa > Where to stay and real estate

Visiting Samoa in 2008

(1/1)

ipacific:
Looking for homestays,fales,budget hotels in American Samoa summer 2008.Tips are welcome.Traveling from Europe to visit Arts Pacific Festival.
Email: Alohamayra@hotmail.com
Mele
Alohamayra@hotmail.com

Re: visiting Samoa 2008
What exactly are you looking for? I can look around for you and find out prices for you. If you would like.
Email: crystal.teo@rcdnet.net
crystal

Re: Re: visiting Samoa 2008
Hi Crystal,
Thank you for your reply. Im looking for a simple place to stay during the Arts Pacific Fest. I would like a bed & breakfast or homestay.Could you recommend me something?
Mele
Email: alohamayra@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Re: visiting Samoa 2008
Hi Mele,
There are a few places you can try out, Motu o Fiafiaga Motel, in Pago village, town area. They are quite affordable. You can email them at evalani_l@yahoo.com. There is also Tisa's, you can contact them at tisasbarefootbar@hotmail.com. Tell them I referred them to you, and they'll take good care of you.
Email: crystal.teo@rcdnet.net

Re: Re: Re: Re: visiting Samoa 2008
Fa'afetai Crystal!!
I will contact them thank you for all the effort!!Appreciate it very much!
Mele.
Email: alohamayra@hotmail.com

Hello,I was wondering if you know of any good Samoan dating or pen pal sites.I am writting a book on the Samoan people and would like to chat with them.I will be visiting the Samoan islands within 2 years and would like to meet a few Samoan people before going.Thank You,Jeni
Email: jenicousins@yahoo.ca
Jeni

Re: Re: visiting Samoa 2008
I am looking for an average fale simple single or shared apartments not necessary furnished, but near American samoa community college.
waris

What exactly are you looking for? I can look around for you and find out prices for you. If you would like.
Email: warisjinadu@gmail.com
leinzy

so ur saying dat u do need a place to live rite?...i can hook u up with some of my fambam dat lives near to the community college...
Email: leleigaioane@yahoocom

there is a hotel its called the [RAINMAKER HOTEL] its in the village of Fagatogo. its nice, or theres a village called Amaluia and if you go there, go all the way in the back you'll see a house on the hill its red or pink. anyways you could stay there if you like. if not go to asili and talk to one of the villager and they will give you a place to stay.
Email: teine_lalelei08@yahoo.com

HI MELE I MAY NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT AM. SAMOA BUT MY HUSBAND IS AND I HEARD ITS BEAUTIFUL IF YOU EVER REACH TO A VILLAGE CALL TULA THERE IS A FAMILY KNOWN AS THE "AUVAE FAMILY" THEY WOULD BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING...MY HUSBAND'S NAME IS PENI AUVAE MENTION THAT NAME EVERYTHING WELL GO WELL IF YOUR INTEREST...I KNOW YOUR TRYING TO FIND PLACES TO STAY AND HAVE A GREAT TIME WHEN YOUR DAY BUT DNT WORRY WITH ALL THE GREAT LAUGHS AND BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO GO TO IT WOULD PROBABLY BE ALOT TO MANAGE...ANYWAY I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISITING AND YOUR PROBABLY GOING TO WANT TO GO BACK..TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN...
MARIANNA TEO (AUVAE)

Pago:
Tula is located on thefar Eastern end of the Island.  A looong way from Pago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version